- After Thanksgiving, a great way to enjoy that leftover pumpkin pie is in your s'more. Simply cut out a small cube of pie and layer it with the classic chocolate bar and marshmallows between graham crackers.
- Instead of graham crackers, why not try chocolate chip cookies to sandwich your toasted marshmallows. The best part? The chocolate is already in the cookies!
- For a savory addition, add some cooked bacon to your classic s'mores.
- A fun and healthier option for your s'mores is to replace the graham crackers with crisp apple slices.
- You can also use the beloved breakfast foods, pancakes and waffles, to sandwich in those ooey gooey marshmallows and melted chocolate.
- Try stuffing an ice cream cone with marshmallows and chocolate pieces for the ultimate s'mores snack.
Patio and Hearth Shop in Greenville, NC carries a variety of outdoor furniture and appliances. We believe that time spent outdoors is time well spent. Because of this philosophy, we offer a wide variety of outdoor furniture, gas grills, fire pits, and statues, to enhance your outdoor space. We also have two other locations in Roanoke Rapids and Rocky Mount, NC. We are in the middle of the beautiful fall weather of North Carolina, and that means that it's time for bon fires around your fire pit! So, invite over some guests, get the fire roaring, and line up the s'mores recipes. Here are some fun remixes on the classic s'mores recipes from delish.com for you and your friends and family to try the next time you are gathered around the fire: